Company Law & Business Case Examples
Here you can see various case examples about Company Law & Business that Samuel Okoronkwo has been involved in.
- Dr. Ronaghyon -v- Whitecross Dental Care Limited
Advising a specialist dental surgeon on issues of ongoing professional indemnity and subsisting corporate undertakings following the management buyout of a dental surgery.
- Ilha Brazil Limited – Dooshimas Kitchen, London
Advising a master chef of specialty cuisine on all aspect of the acquisition of prime premises and the launch of a new upmarket restaurant.
- Intertransfers Incorporated & Ors -v- Intertransfer Limited & Ors
Advice and representation of the owner of an unregistered trade mark in an intellectual property claim brought by a new entrant to the market with a similar mark. This case involved challenge to application to register a trade mark, trade mark infringement, revocation of a trade mark and passing off.
- M A Carriage Company Limited -v- HSBC Credit Card Services Limited
Advice and representation of a main forecourt retailer of high-value luxury cars in respect of charge-back claims by a major credit card company.
- Moorgate Environmental Limited & Januar Vitae Limited (in Liquidation)
Advising the directors, shareholders and investors in a new age technology company in respect of insolvency and their necessary next steps.
- Optitech Optical Services Limited
Advising a specialist optometrist on the acquisition of an ongoing practice as a going concern including matters relating to the transfer of undertakings and non-compete agreements.
- Serbeh-Yiadom -v- Standard Bank Plc
Advice and representation in a multi-million pound cross-border banking claim including breaches of fiduciary duty and unauthorised transfer of shares at an undervalue.
- Transatlantic Airlines Limited -v- Air Luxor SA
Advising an airline operator on claims relating to breaches of an aircraft leasing and maintenance agreement.
- Waterhouse -v- Gordons Solicitors & Armstrong Wood & Bridgman Solicitors
Advising on professional negligence claims against solicitors in connection with residential property transactions.
Samuel Okoronkwo has extensive expertise in the following areas of law.